Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Friday Guns
« Last post by SC-Texas on December 09, 2017, 04:36:34 PM »
Friday Guns

Seiko SBDX011 Emperor Tuna and Monte Cristo Classic

Shooting the POF P-308 and Dead Air Sandman L with the Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover on a Kopfjager Reaper Grip

Seiko SBDX011 Emperor Tuna and Monte Cristo Classic.  The Dead Air Sandman L and Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover in the High Heat Suppressor Pouch

Anschutz Model 54 MS 22lr.

Shooting a Mosin-Nagant 91-30 made in 1942 w/ AAC Cyclone.  It has been. Piller bedded, free floated and has a Timney Trigger.

Tools.    Seiko Emperor Tuna, Mosin-Nagant 91-30 made in 1942 w/ AAC Cyclone.

The Ruger Single Six .22WMR shooting at 100 yards

Mosin loaded

Custom Remington 700.  Evelio McDonald built this masterpeice.  20 Shilen 4-groove ratchet 1:8, Defiance bolt stop, Badger mini tactical bolt knob, Bell & Carlson M40 stock, Seekins Precision bipod rail, Atlas bipod, Sightron 8-32, Leupold mounts and Jewell trigger.  The Suppressor is a Crux Ark 30.

Custom Remington 700.  Evelio McDonald built masterpeice in thed sun

POF P-308 and Dead Air Sandman L and Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover in a Kopfjager-industries Reaper Grip in the evening sun

Tactical replacement wheels on old Starlite case

Shooting the Anschutz model 1720 22WMR

Shooting out of the Xterra

Range Dawg on Benz

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Do you still have this rifle for sale?

Yes, sir - sure do!
Long Guns for Sale / Re: Savage Model 17 LZ (Lazzeroni) chambered in 7.82 Patriot
« Last post by Joey on November 29, 2017, 09:44:20 AM »
Do you still have this rifle for sale?
« Last post by SC-Texas on November 22, 2017, 09:00:04 AM »
Veterans Day at the Range .  Friday and Saturday edition.   I took my boys to the range to celebrate Veterans day.   

Friday Guns. Confirming Zero with the POF P-308, Trijicon SNIPE-IR,  Dead Air Sandman L with the Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover in a HOG Saddle.

Friday at the Range. My youngest loading his great grandfathers Savage MK II with a Primary Arms 4-14 & the Dead Air Mask HD.   He is shooting the rifle off a Kopfjager Reaper Grip and having no trouble hitting steel at 100 yards.   

Friday at the Range.  My youngest's first time with a centerfire rifle.  Custom Remington 700.  Evelio McDonald built this masterpeice.  20 Shilen 4-groove ratchet 1:8, Defiance bolt stop, Badger mini tactical bolt knob, Bell & Carlson M40 stock, Seekins Precision bipod rail, Atlas bipod, NF 3.5-15x56, Leupold mounts and Jewell trigger.  The Suppressor is a Crux Archangel 30.

Friday at the Range. My youngest shooting his great grandfathers Savage MK II with a Primary Arms 4-14 & the Dead Air Mask HD.   He is shooting the rifle off a Kopfjager Reaper Grip and having no trouble hitting steel at 100 yards.

POF P-308 and Dead Air Sandman L with the Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover in day precision mode on the HOG Saddle

My 8 year old shooting the 18" AR-15 w/ IOR Valdata 3-18, Surefire SOCOM556RC and a Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover in a Kopfjager-industries Reaper Grip.

My 8 year old loading the magazine for the AR.

My son shooting his grandfathers Savage MK II with a Primary Arms 4-14 & the Dead Air Mask HD.   He is shooting the rifle off a Kopfjager Reaper Grip and having no trouble hitting steel at 100 yards.

Didn't realize I kept saying good job over and over. 

[MEDIA=youtube]pZvyL2uB92w[/MEDIA]

My 8 year old shooting his great grandfathers Savage MK II with a Primary Arms FFP mil reticle and Dead Air Mask HD

[MEDIA=youtube]sc6DsV7oQl8[/MEDIA]

« Last post by SC-Texas on November 11, 2017, 12:20:02 PM »
Friday at The Range worked on some ammo testing and zeroed the Trijicon SNIPE-IR as a dedicated weapon sight.

That's the new Eaton Tactical case insert for organizing a pelican 1750

The POF P-308 with the Snipe IR clip on thermal on the kopfjager-industries Reaper Grip.  Bith from Third Coast Thermal.   The thermal is being used as a dedicated weapon sight.

The Omega Speedmaster Pro Moon watch ref 3570.50 and a Montecristo platinum

Missed the big target and hit the leg

Shooting the 3" plate at 100 yards with the SNIPE iR

« Last post by SC-Texas on November 11, 2017, 11:01:30 AM »
#diepiggydie  Something we don't see everyday.  An AKM with a thermal.  This Texasguntrust.com client is waiting on his dead air Wolverine.   I am notnsure of the brand of ALL or the mount, but this is a ATN Thor supplies by Able Ammo in Conroe.

« Last post by SC-Texas on November 11, 2017, 10:35:48 AM »
#diepiggydie A friend and gun trust client shot this hog last Friday. He was using a gemtech sandstorm on a 12.5" ARP barrel in 6.8spc.

Semi-Auto Rifles / Re: Happy birthday to me
« Last post by 308nato on November 05, 2017, 06:38:46 PM »
Very nice . O:tu

Happy birthday and many more.
« Last post by Wolfwood on November 05, 2017, 06:20:24 PM »
Excellent!
« Last post by mopar_man on November 05, 2017, 10:57:06 AM »
Yes and it runs great. No misfeeds
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10